Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business (clients, customers, and partners), and employees for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
Our Privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as follows:
- Collection: Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services collects personal information about individuals (clients, customers, partners, etc) in order to better manage our business. We will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about planned use/disclosure. We will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, we will modify the information as required.
- Storage: Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services will establish a retention period for all personal information collected. This period may be related to legislation other than PIPEDA (Employment Standards for example).
- Disclosure: Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the affected individual consents.
- Access: Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. We will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures. Note: access to a record may be subject to the payment of a fee.
In addition to the care that Toronto Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning Services takes directly, we are also working with all of our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security.
All Employees and third party staff who in any way handle or manage Personal Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and the procedures that support that code.
For further information please feel free to email us.